Freelance designer Dylan Smith joins the show to discuss why his business degree helps him as a designer, why finding your community is so valuable, and why Leonardo is his favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
Dylan’s also organizing the Solo Conference for Freelancers (solo-conf.com) in September!
Want to support the show? Leave us a review on iTunes!
Links from today’s show include:
- Solo Conference (https://solo-conf.com/)
- Dylan on Twitter (https://twitter.com/dylanatsmith)
- Check out Dylan’s meetup group (http://www.meetup.com/londonfreelancers/)
This week’s episode is sponsored by the new edition of Hell to Pay: A freelancer’s guide to making good money. (clientsfromhell.net/helltopay)
Bryce’s popular guide to freelance finances has a brand new edition out, featuring…
- An expanded tax section with step-by-step instructions for filing your freelance taxes
- More money-making advice
- New tactics for negotiating a higher rate
As always, Hell to Pay teaches you:
- How to determine your rate
- How to charge your clients
- How to earn better money with less work
Buy now and get the new edition when it launches in April!
Podcast listeners save 40% with coupon code: CFHPodcast
> Let’s make good money!
Already bought a copy? No problem: you get the new edition for free – expect an email regarding that soon.
Questions? Episode ideas?