- Starting part-time if you can
- Dealing with loneliness
- How freelancing is growing as a career path
- The best habits to have
- How to actually speak a client’s language
- The business skills you need
- The marketing skills you need
- Getting out of your comfort zone
- Knowing your worth
- Creating boundaries and establishing a work-life balance
If you found this episode useful, check out The Characteristics You Need to Freelance.
Bryce also hosted a webinar on Freelancing FAQs and Getting Started. Check out the recording!
Are you interested in becoming a freelancer?
We want to help. That’s why we built a course that offers everything a first-time freelancer needs to succeed with their budding business.
(use this link or CFHPodcast to save 25%!)
Are you a freelancer who wants to make more money?
Check out our book all about making more money as a freelancer: Hell to Pay.
It’s everything a freelancer needs to know about money, like how to bill clients, negotiate rates, and make most the most money for the least amount of time.
GET PAID WHAT YOU’RE WORTH
(use CFHPodcast to save 40%!)
Questions? Episode ideas?