Do you know what it takes to get a good job? Most people look for jobs by shouting into the online abyss – but there’s a better way. Freelancers are especially empowered to not only find work but to create it for themselves.
In this episode, Bryce discusses:
– Why nobody knows how to find good work
– The evolving model for employment and what that means for you
– Don’t treat your portfolio as the only path to employment
– How to understand your prospects needs and how you can help (hint: listen to next week’s episode)
– Don’t wait for an open position; communicate to a prospect you understand their problem and how you can help