Jennifer Fryer joins Bryce Bladon to share their experiences as student freelancers. They go on to debate why every student should consider freelancing before graduating.
- The benefits of starting your career sooner than later
- Imposter syndrome and why no one ever feels “ready” to start
- The safety nets that come with being a student
- The skills you’ll learn
- How to get started
- The value of personal project
- The unexpected resources and connections you get at school
- The answers to FAQs from student freelancers
Find Jennifer on:
Questions? Episode ideas?