Honing your craft is the journey of a lifetime. It’s hard enough to dedicate yourself to your discipline, but when you have to make a living doing it? Then it’s even harder.
Jerzy Drozd is a cartoonist who’s made a career of making comics and teaching, well, how to make comics. He’s also a warm, wonderful, and insightful fellow with a lot of great ideas, who’s pursued his art through all sorts of ups and downs. He joins Bryce to talk about how to hone your focus and make a career out of doing what you love.
Links from today’s show:
- The Ann Arbor Comic Arts Festival: http://a2caf.com
- The Ann Arbor Art Center: http://annarborartcenter.org
- Starbunny, Inc: http://starbunny.net
- Boulder and Fleet: http://boulderandfleet.com
- Jerzy’s Instagram: http://instagram.com/jerzydrozd
This episode is sponsored by AND.CO, the freelancer’s resource! They offer great tools for freelancers, including curated job lists, time tracking and invoicing software, contracts, free guides and more!
Want to support the show?
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or recommend us to a friend. It helps immensely.